BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sabtu, 20 Maret 2010

[Quiz] Just 4 Fun (English Version)


Based on the number of requests from members overseas, so I deliberately made this quiz again but in english...sorry for making you wait very long time. This is because I just had time to translate it into English..
Okay, enjoy it....
=============================================
ARE U DBSK’s DREAM LOVER?

These are the questions:
1.Would you like to be friends with someone who is younger than yourself?
*Do not like it. I think that people who is younger than yourself can’t communicate. (to the no.2)
*Of course I like. Why not?? It’e fun to share with the younger people. (to the no.3)

2.Does your body resistance is low? For example, u might get drunk when u drink coke?
*Yeah, I felt a little bit dizzy when I drink coke. (to the no.6)
*Nope. That’s just a coke. (to the no.7)

3.Are your shirts a lot of black, gray, brown and other dark colors?
* Yes. Prefer to wearing black, gray, brown and other dark colors. (to the no.7)
* No. I like to wearing variety of colors. (to the no. 4)

4.Does since your childhood to adult, good friends always give you a lot of nicknames?
* Yes. My friends always call me with a variety of different nicknames. (to the no. 5)
* No. My friends did not give me a nickname. (to the no. 8)

5.Do you often to eat Korean or Japanese cuisine?
* Yes. I often eat to the Korean or Japanese restaurant. (to the no. 9)
* No. I never / rarely eat Korean or Japanese cuisine. (to the no. 8)

6.Do you think the trip would be interesting if there are a few people?
* Yes. Of course, a trip should be with a lot of people because that will be more fun. (to the no. 11)
*It’s okay if I just alone. (to the no.10)

7.Do you always attend gatherings with friends at school?
* Yes. I never miss an opportunity to meet my friends, especially old friends. (to the no. 13)
*No. Depend on my mood. (to the no.12)

8.Are you a forgetful person?
* Yes. I am a forgetful person. (to the no. 12)
* No. I am not a forgetful person. (to the no. 11)

9.Do you often notice your own hair model?
*I think hairdo is one of someone’s image (to the no.13)
* No. Compared with the haircut, I'm more concerned with other parts. (to the no. 14)

10.Do your friends often say that you are a do-not wait/impatient person?
* Yes. I often hear people say so. (to the no. 19)
* No. I am a patient person. (to the no. 15)

11.Do you often take a charge of the meetings both in large or small?
* Yes. Every time. (to the no. 15)
* No. I never will to do that. (to the no. 16)

12.Does your height shorter than average height’s friends?
* Yes. I’m little shorter than my friend. (To the no. 11)
*No. I’m not short. (to the no.17)

13.In your personal photos, do you often use the pose with the fingers forming the letter "V"?
* Yes. Many pose like that. (to the no. 18)
* No. There are various poses. (to the no. 16)

14.Is the speed of your walking a little slow & often times left behind?
*Yes. My friend always say that I have to walk faster. (to the no. 18)
* No. I walked very quickly, usually faster than others. (to the no. 17)

15.Do you often talk on the phone for a long time?
* Yes. Basically like that.(to the no.20)
* No. Just as necessary. (to the no. 16)

16.Do you always clean and arrange things neatly & regularly?
* Yes. I really like the clean stuff. (to the no. 21)
* No. I waited until it was just a mess and then I would be taken care & cleaning. (to the no. 19)

17.Do you think that you have a rara avis face (beautiful face)?
* Yes. I’m beautiful. (to the no. 22)
* No. I’m not. (to the no. 21)

18.Do you have the patience when teaching others?
* Yes. I think that taught other people are in great fun. (to the no. 22)
* No. I’m a person that doesn’t have the patience. (to the no. 23)

19.Do you really care about what others think of you?
* Yes. I often wondered what other people think of me. (Type A)
* No. I often do things based on my feelings. Other people's opinions of me are not important. (Type B)

20.How long you wait for someone else?
* Not more than 30 minutes. (Type A)
* Basically, I can wait until 1 to 2 hours. (Type B)

21.Do you sometimes feel unconfident because do not have a sense of humor?
* Yes. I don’t have a sense of humor. (Type D)
* No. I’m a very humorous person. (Type C)

22.Is your voice loud?
* Yes. In the classroom or in the office everyone can hear my voice when I was talking. (Type D)
* No. My voice is rather soft, because I'm a little shy. (Type E)

23.Are people usually could not guess your age?
* I have a face that make other people couldn’t guess my age actually. (Type E)
* People say that I’m look older. (to the no. 22)

THE RESULTS are....

* TYPE A-YUNHO U-KNOW’s DREAM LOVER
You have the skills and knowledge more than anyone else. You will not directly say opinions and sometimes make your friends feel worried. But because they strongly believe you, you can become best friends for life. You are the woman of his dreams chairman of Dong Bang Shin Ki, U-Know- Yunho! He was hoping to have a girlfriend who has the knowledge and skills more than others and can guide the path of his life. In the world of entertainment filled with all kinds of temptation, which can be a light in his life is you!

* TYPE B-XIAH JUNSU’s DREAM LOVER
Your nature is cheery and gentle could make people respect to you. You can interact harmoniously with friends & always respected & loved by the seniors.
Xiah JunSu’s dream lover, innocent & sweet it is you. Xiah is shy & sweet, a little afraid of interacting with strangers, so he needs you with a smile that led him into the world. He likes to enjoy music & exercise with friends. Quickly dance with Xiah!

* TYPE C-HERO JAEJOONG’s DREAM LOVER
You have an outstanding charisma. That's why you always make people stop and not come near you. As long as they can understand yourself a little, then they'll know that you are really not like that. They are willing to follow you. With your warm arms, you can warm the people around you. Hero JaeJoong’s dream lover is you. Although having a great emotion, but also fully rational. Hero who's very busy every day hoping there is someone who can understand & understanding to him and can take care of herself. That person is you, isn’t it?

* TYPE D-MICKY YOOCHUN’s DREAM LOVER
You are a grace and cheerful girl. Every day is always covered with a smile. You do not mind with the small issues & a big heart. It makes you have many friends. Micky choose the type of women like you as a girlfriend. He loves a girl who has grace character and can make his life more colorful. You are also always eager to do everything well. If you can dance, it will be an additional value. If you can’t dance, it’s means you have to take dance class.

* TYPE E-MAX CHANGMIN’s DREAM LOVER
You proud of your life. You do not like people saying that you're just like everyone else. You're always looking for everything that is yours. Max is the youngest among the members of Dong Bang Shin Ki, and he is the most suitable to you. Because of different thought with others, Max said to be a younger brother who has his own stance. That is your character which is the most suitable with Max. You can understand him than anyone else.

Source: MIR Magz 59/5
Credits & shared by: Yoshin YC@FBM

*Don't forget to share at wall, who is your couple...???
U're even could switch your couple!!!
Gamsahamnida....*

0 komentar: